Are you looking for something crunchy to snack on? These are the perfect alternative to chips and other deep fried snacks that call your name late at night. When I roast up a batch of these on Meal Prep Sunday, my intention is always to have a crunchy topping for my Mason Jar Salad to replace the crouton. Rarely do they make it to my salad. I LOVE to snack on them. They are crunchy and FULL of flavor.
2 – 15 oz cans garbanzo beans
1 TBS olive oil
2 TBS salt free seasoning blend — my favorites are Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle, Garlic and Herb, and Spicy Jalepeno.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans
Place baking sheet in preheated oven. Use a spatula to turn garbanzo beans every 15 minutes for 1 hour. After one hour the garbanzo beans are dry and golden. Cool on baking sheet. Store in airtight container.
Try to save a few for your salad.
- 2 – 15 oz. cans garbanzo beans
- 1 TBS. olive oil
- 2 TBS. seasoning blend –my favorites are Mrs. Dash SouthWest Chipotle, Garlic and Herb, and Spicy jalepeno
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Place garbanzo beans on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Roll beans in oil and seasoning to evenly coat.
- Place sheet pan in oven.
- Every 15 minutes, roll and turn beans on the pan for one hour.
- Remove from oven when dried and golden.
- Cool on pan.
- Store in airtight container.
Mom Cooks Clean