With Christmas upon us it is time to break out another tasty mason jar salad! This salad is perfect to share at a holiday gathering or pack up for a week of healthy mason jar salads.
This salad was inspired by a holiday favorite: Cranberries! To make this salad layer 4 cups of Kale, 8 shredded Brussel sprouts, 1/4 red onion chopped, 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage, 4 tablespoons of dried cranberries, 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
I enjoyed this salad with this Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 4 cups of Kale
- 8 shredded Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- Layer the ingredients in four mason jars. Enjoy!